Regular Contributor
Is talking non stop about nothing. Wow.
Respected Contributor

Don't watch and enjoy your 4th of July weekend.

Contributor
Love Leah~ not going to be unkind about her. She is a total professional.
Honored Contributor

I've been told I could be Leah's twin. Not because of the way I look (I only wish I was 1/2 as beautiful as she is) but because I can hold my own talking.

Do what I do when I don't like what's on my TV.....I change the channel.

Is the point of this to let us know you don't like Leah?

The point of my post is to say I do like her and to let you know that this is America and when we don't like something we can use our pointer finger and change the button.

But I'd like to say thanks for letting us know how you feel.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Leah, she can host with any vendor and is always respectful and gracious. She looks wonderful in her twin set.

Trusted Contributor
Leah is so gorgeous, but . . .I don't watch her.
Super Contributor

They have to talk about nothing sometimes...its called filler. Not an easy job!

Super Contributor

I really like Leah too. I think her politeness and niceness sometimes cover how smart she is as a presenter. She doesn't call attention to it, but it's all there if you look.

I think she showed two sides today & moved gracefully from one to the other. She did do some time-filler chatter which I was tuning out. But then a Legacy lady came on selling a nylon ruched tank. Leah politely asked the guest to explain a) ruching and b) how a tank such as this conceals bulges. The guest went into a spiel about how we sometimes eat too much strawberry cake and how we sometimes eat too much other stuff and how we sometimes just feel bloated. Not helpful in addressing the question Leah asked, which happened to be on my mind, and which should really have been easy for the guest to handle!

Leah let her finish but then gracefully took over, giving the best explanation I've heard of why ruching is effective.

It's the first time I noticed how good Leah is not just at helping those who've flubbed save face, not only at being super-polite, not only never talking over the guest & letting them do their thing but also at dispensing the information one needs concisely and well.

I think enough people like low-key chatter, like Leah, and like that she doesn't do the hard-sell - otherwise she would be stopped from doing all that on her show. But when she has to switch gears, she does in the blink of an eye & it's impressive.

Frequent Contributor

OMG, yes Leah was "non-stop" today. I really like her personally but I am getting so annoyed with ALL the hosts with their 90 mile a minute yakking. I'll bet that vendor with the tank top wonders why she bothered to get up this morning and make the drive. Don't think she got to say three words. Guess we were in a hurry to get to PHILOSOPHY since we haven't seen those people for a few hours.

The other thing about Leah she has trouble completing a sentence. Changes directions in mid-air - so hard to follow with her jerky delivery. I wish they would work with her as she seems like such a dear person.

Yes, change the channel which I am doing more and more often.

Valued Contributor

I look forward to seeing Leah on Saturday mornings. I think she does a great job.