Respected Contributor

Where to send complaints....read on.....

I was trying to watch Pat & Jayne this am. I had ENOUGH of their endless laughter & chatter about nothing. I started (once again) to send a complaint to CS.... Instead I saw the "chat live" feature. I decided to try this. I typed in my complaint & also said that the forums are full of complaints on this subject. the "chat person" replied for others to also send complaints to live chat. PLEASE,PLEASE send your complaints!!!!! Even IF nothing is done, at least we tried!! I say they don't know unless they hear it from us. PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! You may not complain about Pat & Jayne, but I know there are complaints out there ladies!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where to send complaints....read on.....

Why are you watching if they bug you so much? I can't stand the WEN guy - so I just don't watch QVC when he is on.

Complaining to Customer Service is a waste of your time and theirs. CS is there to 'service' you with your purchasing problems - they don't schedule programing/hosts/or product to be shown.

Perhaps you should re-think your attitude about TV watching.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps OP wants to buy what is being shown and if the hosts are just chatting about personal stuff she can't get the info she wants.

Honored Contributor

The only factor that will change presentations is a reduction in sales.

Sales are monitored to the SECOND....phrases are evaluated for success in sales.

"Monied", "Mothers Day present", "Madison Avenue", "Hamptons", "lunch with girlfriends" - these phrases all increase sales - which is why they are repeated over & over.

Don't buy when you hear something you don't like or see something you object to.

That is the bottom line!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info.

i LOVE the laughter and chatter. I think I'll write and tell them to ignore the complaints.

Respected Contributor

On 7/4/2014 fthunt said:

Why are you watching if they bug you so much? I can't stand the WEN guy - so I just don't watch QVC when he is on.

Complaining to Customer Service is a waste of your time and theirs. CS is there to 'service' you with your purchasing problems - they don't schedule programing/hosts/or product to be shown.

Perhaps you should re-think your attitude about TV watching.

There's a huge difference. Chaz is only presenting one product - WEN. Sure it comes in different scents, colors, etc. But it's still just one product. It's a hair cleaner, conditioner.

Pat and Jayne are presenting dozens of products. They're all clothing (well, mostly anyhow) but different brands, different styles, sometimes shoes, purses, etc. I am sure there are more people on the Q who are interested in clothing than in WEN.

I don't watch WEN either, because I just don't have an interest or a need for it. But I would like to watch the fashion shoes, because I do wear clothes!! and because I have an interest in whatever "fashion" they are showing.

I'm sure that the OP's attitude about tv watching is pretty clear - seems clear to me anyway!

Respected Contributor

On 7/4/2014 Kathleen said:

Thanks for the info.

i LOVE the laughter and chatter. I think I'll write and tell them to ignore the complaints.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info.

i LOVE the laughter and chatter. I think I'll write and tell them to ignore the complaints. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} For once, I agree with you.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree with the poster who said the only thing that gets attention is a reduction in sales.

There must be a lot of people who like their chatter because they've been together for quite awhile.

I get bored with them and change over to another channel. I get tired of hearing Jane talk about how wonderful her life is; and I feel like Pat stands at the window looking in (so to speak).

It's only TV, as I've said before, change the channel. If you see something you like, watch it long enough to buy or not buy and then change the channel.

If you're looking for entertainment watch a show where they try to entertain you and do a good job at it.

They're just two people who are spending a few hours in front of the TV cameras selling things that they hope you will buy.

They are obviously not entertainers. If you want entertainment go to a channel and see people who are trained to entertain. If you want information on the product watch it long enough to get the information (or go to your computer).

So, decide, information......entertainment. I don't think you're going to get a lot from any QVC watching.

Oh! It does make good background noise.