Contributor

Have any of you tried yummie shaperwear?

Nice today's special on another channel. Just curious if they are really different from other shapewear on the market. Have yet to find one I can wear all day without them being too hot or too uncomfortable. Her cotton options really intrigue me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have any of you tried yummie shaperwear?

No- I think shapewear is yucky! It has to be a formal event for me to put them on. The closest thing I have that I actually wear is Skimmies.

I wouldn't think that cotton would give the compression necessary for it to be termed ""shapewear.""

Regular Contributor

I haven't tried Yummy but find it strange that the TS has 7-5star reviews however, the individual pieces have low to average reviews. It reminds me of another post about reviews not posting. Humm....?

Honored Contributor

yes....she has a good quality product. i have a number of her tanks (some from hsn and some from ebay) and some of her shaping undies. this is a nice deal today on hsn.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I have been watching today and with what I have paid for shapewear from other brands this seems like a good deal. I was also wondering about her cotton leggings. I am tempted. Anyone try them? I usually buy Lysse' brand leggings but these are cotton, too, but does have more elastane. I need shapewear...the clothes we wear now show every lump and bump!
Honored Contributor

her leggings are great. i bought her last TS about two months ago....the set of 2. i got 4 total and will buy more if they get marked down again. didnt notice if they are marked down for this visit or not.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

The 2 pk of the thinner ones are $39.90. The cotton ones are 2 for $69.90. Thanks for your heads up!
Valued Contributor

I'm trying the cotton leggings for first time also

Frequent Contributor

I was intrigued by the TS. I watched it last night and then tried to order it about an hour ago but when I got to the pay part of the order, it told me it was sold out. I tried a second color and it was sold out. I wish they would post that on the website!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/1/2014 rat2e said:

I haven't tried Yummy but find it strange that the TS has 7-5star reviews however, the individual pieces have low to average reviews. It reminds me of another post about reviews not posting. Humm....?

If you look at the reviews you'll see a note by each- that the customers were sent the set to sample. I think perhaps the reviews are a bit biased?? I'm glad hsn was at least upfront about this though.