Regular Contributor

I don't start discussions so I wasn't sure where to post this, but it struck me funny. When Diane Gilman took a call on HSN, she asked the caller what she told people when they asked where she got her jeans. The caller replied QVC. I get all my clothes from QVC! The host quickly corrected her and got off the phone as fast as possible! How embarrassing!

Honored Contributor

I remember years ago when Lisa Mason was on the air. A caller said how much she loved Maggie Sweet--at that time an HSN product. Lisa just looked into the camera with a blank expression on her face and thanked the caller and got her off the phone quickly. Callers do get confused!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I would have loved to have seen the look on the Diane Gilman's face!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

That's funny! But I guess that's the risk they take when they take phone calls from random people

Regular Contributor

I felt bad for the poor caller. She finally gets picked to talk on the air and she forgot where she was!

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.lol} The caller was really singing the praises for DG jeans and apparel. She was going on about how much she has and the compliments. I laughed out loud when she blooped that when people ask her where she buys her jeans that she tells them QVC.

Obviously this caller is a good DG customer, so Diane was very graceful and kind with a simple low key correction of "you mean HSN." Bobbi Ray left it alone and professionally wrapped up the call.

Honored Contributor

lol...

Respected Contributor
LOL
Honored Contributor
On 6/28/2014 Trix said:

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.lol} The caller was really singing the praises for DG jeans and apparel. She was going on about how much she has and the compliments. I laughed out loud when she blooped that when people ask her where she buys her jeans that she tells them QVC.

Obviously this caller is a good DG customer, so Diane was very graceful and kind with a simple low key correction of "you mean HSN." Bobbi Ray left it alone and professionally wrapped up the call.

Yes, it was Diane who corrected her. The caller quickly apologized. It didn't seem like a big deal at all.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~