Trusted Contributor

Is Today's TSV Similar to "How So Comfy" Pants?

The D&C line of So Comfy Pants I did not care for. They were heavy, like sweat pants and they faded very fast. I ordered 2 pair of today's TSV, but may cancel if everyone thinks they're like the So Comfy pants. What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Today's TSV Similar to ""How So Comfy"" Pants?

Am I confused or was the ""how comfy"" line denim?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

""How Comfy"" and ""How Smooth"" are denim. Today's TSV is sweat pants.

Trusted Contributor

Not sweatpants. They are not fleece. They are a French terry knit pant, which is lighter weight and cooler (temp!) than fleece sweats. Agree that they are not denim.
Super Contributor

I think these are lighter than sweat pants, which are fleece on the inside. These are french terry and should be a lighter weight.

Respected Contributor

"How Comfy" is a knit denim, with a similar french terry loop on the inside. The fabric content is different, however, and I believe the How Comfy "denim" fabric is heavier and more structured (to look more like jeans). These look like unstructured, knit pants, as opposed to denim.

Valued Contributor

I bought a pair of the "How Comfy" they were a heavy knit styled like jeans, they were not flattering on me, returned them. I have a pair of the "How Smooth", they are denim with stretch, love them. On me they are very flattering and I love the band on the top, if you wear a knit top you have a smooth profile, no button showing!

The TSV seems to me to be a lighter fabric than the "How Comfy"