Valued Contributor

Anyone have any experience with these jeans. $45 seems like quite a bit for jeans. At least for me.

would love to hear any experiences you have had.

Trusted Contributor
I have many pairs of DG2 jeans. Almost without exception they fit and wear very well. I always took the petite length, size 10, but I'm now liking the average length on the 10, as I am somewhat high waisted. In the SML range, I take a medium average. You could always look for a sale, which they have often. Certainly look now!
Super Contributor

LOVE her jeans. I think the price is reasonable when you compare. I like the fabric she uses and they wash and wear very well. I've had some for years. I don't care for the ones that have bling or other crazy stuff on them, but they are great.

Trusted Contributor

Good luck with finding your size, as that is tough. It will vary with style and color.

I have to size down two sizes in super- stretch , one to two sizes in all others. It doesn't seem to me the quality is what it once was, but still they are pretty decent. Smile

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Price is very reasonable. If you like a longer rise you probably might like them. I found the sizes to run large also. There is only one style with a shorter rise that I can wear (the Pick Stitch) but all the rest go way above my waist and are so uncomfortable. Very comfortable with stretch which moves with you and doesn't bag.

Contributor

I have several pairs of her jeans- love them! I go down a size from my usual size. The only problem I have is that the waist is usually too big and I find wearing a belt to be a pain.

Valued Contributor

Love her jeans, but be prepared to have the waist taken in after a few wearnings. For some reason the waist stretches out.........................I am very fussy and I feel her jeans make me look thinner.

Respected Contributor

You really need to know your own body and all your specific body measurements with the DG2 line. Her cuts really are for a specific body type and if you fit that type, you're off to a good start.

Check the garment measurements, as watching the sales presentation will pretty much only get you the "buy your dream size" mantra. That's really no help at all. I've tried a couple of different styles in her jeans and they just don't work for me because my body type isn't like hers.

Honored Contributor
On 6/27/2014 twocent said:

Good luck with finding your size, as that is tough. It will vary with style and color.

I have to size down two sizes in super- stretch , one to two sizes in all others. It doesn't seem to me the quality is what it once was, but still they are pretty decent. Smile

Sigh. I bit the bullet last night and ordered the super stretch jeggings. I don't really know why because her jeans NEVER have worked for me but somehow, I will admit I was talked into them by Colleen who looked fantastic in them.

I didn't get to really hear the presentation though and checked reviews and the ones I saw said they fit true to size and some said if you are in between sizes, to size down. I'm not in between sizes so I stuck with my normal size.

I probably should just have my head examined for even ordering these. I'm 5" shorter than Colleen and not thin like she is either. The video they have up is not from last night's presentation so I have no idea what size Colleen was in. I know in the past when she has presented DG jeans, she said she goes down to a 4 and normally wears an 8!

Honored Contributor

Never ordered this brand and given that cost is an issue for you I would suggest you hit the stores if you can. Jeans vary so much in fit between brands that you need try on. Is there a Kohls near you? They have many styles and brands there.

It could be an option