Super Contributor

Love my new Athleta Revolution pants

KissSmile{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I thought I had purchased these before, but in fact I had bought the Kickbooty, these are a bit different. If you are looking for a new pair of yoga pants, these are nice. I think I like these better than any others I have in my closet, right now. I like the rise better on these vs. the kickbootys I have. I love the fabric too, they feel like cotton, they are really soft and fit nicely. I will probably go back for another pair later on, I think I may get a different color, I have to think about it. I bought black this time and they are a very nice dark-black color, not a lighter black. Happy about that too. They fit so well!

Super Contributor

Re: Love my new Athleta Revolution pants

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol} Ooops now I can't fix my typo. They are REVELATION pants, not Revolution.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Athleta pants, very nice fit

Honored Contributor

25% off now (on full price) until 6/30.

Super Contributor

Thanks Lola, but that offer is only for select items, like the Revelation capri pants, and the regular Revelation pants are not included in the promo. I wish they were.

Honored Contributor

On 6/26/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Revelation Pant

Thanks Amp. I have a pair of those too! I love mine as well. The Gap also has some pants similar, and I paid about $38 after their sale!

Have a great day.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Hi Win, yes, they are really comfy. Score on your Gap purchase, love deals like that! Enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Hi Win, yes, they are really comfy. Score on your Gap purchase, love deals like that! Enjoy your day!

Amp--did you get the talls in those Athleta pants? I find their regular length to run short, and I rarely take talls even though I'm five 8?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 lolakimono said:

25% off now (on full price) until 6/30.

really? I think those are the ones I love

off to check