Honored Contributor

Item shipped same day as ordered

Wow I ordered a top from Susan Gravers 9 am show and it shipped this afternoon, that is record time.

I am truly amazed and I am sure this will never happen again.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Item shipped same day as ordered

Write this event down somewhere for posterity . Same day shipping from the Q does not happen often.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

That is really unusual!

The last clothing item I ordered sat in process for 4 days and then it finally shipped. I was ready to cancel it but I couldn't of course.

I do not understand why something takes 4 whole days to ship out from QVC. Most of the time when I order something from another network or another online retailer it ships the next day. The next day! So you would think that QVC could do the next day shipping if they wanted to. Clearly they CAN do it.

If I order something on a Monday, it should be shipping out on Tuesday. NOT sitting around, sitting, sitting, sitting in a warehouse somewhere and then finally shipping out on that Friday or Saturday. Really one of my pet peeves about QVC.

Super Contributor

Well, someone posted they received yesterday's Range Mate TSV today --- now THAT'S FAST!

Honored Contributor

Yes! I've had that experience 3 times already in recent weeks. And it was Usps deliver. It's quite impressive but I never had a problem with QVC delivery. It's always been fast. Ordering an item on Monday and receiving it on Wednesday is venturing into Amazon.com territory.

Trusted Contributor

Where do you live? Never that quick to MN!
Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 mnmom said: Where do you live? Never that quick to MN!

MA, about 20 miles south of Boston.

Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 mnmom said: Where do you live? Never that quick to MN!

I live in Southern Westchester county NY

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

My SG items always ship right out.............always. I have never ,ever had a problem with any SG items