Respected Contributor

Please be aware of this since I checked my order today.

IF you placed a clearance free ship order over $75 with HSN with multiple items, your order may not have adjusted for the freight past midnight (as stated).

Reason being you might not have chosen all items that were clearly marked "clearance" on the top of the page. Just because an item was dramatically reduced didn't mean it was on clearance and I learned the hard way (Again!)

I bought 4 DGII sweatshirts, all regularly $69.99 down to $29.99. 2 of the 4 are marked clearance and the other 2 are marked as customer pick so my order wasn't eligible for the free ship since I only had roughly $60 as opposed to $120.00.

I chatted with their CS twice, both times they clearly stated that certain items are slated for clearance and the other 2 items were like a sale...just wonder how many more customers fell into the "trap" like me. Just because other similar items are reduced to approx. the same percentage doesn't mean they are treated the same way.

I think I just need to take a break from all these shopping channels.

Super Contributor
You should have gotten at least half price shipping after first item. I missed free shipping before midnight because I didn't have $75 worth, but second item shipping was half price.
Respected Contributor
On 6/25/2014 cyndog said: You should have gotten at least half price shipping after first item. I missed free shipping before midnight because I didn't have $75 worth, but second item shipping was half price.

That I did but I didn't choose the correct items, who would of thought 4 sweatshirts, all the same regular price, all the same reduced price yet 2 on a "sale" and 2 marked "clearance".

oh well, I just thought it was deceptive, live and learn

Super Contributor
I know, ya have to watch everything like a hawk. I would have thought the same as you.