Not applicable
what is the order number for antonellas beautiful tunic she is wearing on the Valerie Parr Hills show? it's so beautiful!
Valued Contributor

I loved that tunic also. She looked lovely. I saw her on the TSV of shoes tonight and I am also loving her silver jewelry very much. I wonder if those or Q pieces. The long necklace was a key.

Beckyblu

Trusted Contributor

The necklace may be a ""giving key"". This is a very trendy piece of jewelry with a purpose. Many famous people are sporting them. They give jobs to the homeless.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2014/06/celebrity-jewelry-line-gives-homeless-new-lease-on...

Honored Contributor

I posted the last time she wore this. The trim looks like other pieces from this label, available at Steinmart. MUSHKA BY SIENNA ROSE, INC.

Women's Plus Size Printed Lace Trim Tunic, 25-52183753, A breezy fabric creates a fluid silhouette on this printed tunic, while scalloped lace trim lends an elegant, feminine edge. Mushka by Sienna Rose, Inc, Main View, T220x275 Main View T220x275 Floral Print Crochet Tunic, 25-52434313, Elegant crochet trim on the hem and cuffs lends a delicate, feminine edge to this scoop-neck tunic stylishly emboldened with an eye-catching print. Mushka by Sienna Rose, Inc, Main View, T220x275 Main View T220x275Woman's Plus Size Exotic Print Tunic, 25-52183555, Constructed of a sleek, silky fabric and printed with designs reminiscent of Imperial China, this colorful tunic adds verve and style to your summer wardrobe. Crocheted trim on the asymmetric sleeves and hem add the perfect finishing touch. Mushka by Sienna Rose, Inc, Main View, T220x275 Main View T220x275

Trusted Contributor

I don't know about the top she was wearing this time, but a year or two ago I did see a top at Steinmart that she wore on air. It was the exact same top, though I didn't make note of the brand.

Steinmart carries a lot of this type of top.

Honored Contributor

A couple people asked about the white tunic she had on Monday during her jewelry box show. I cannot find that thread anymore but she answered that it is from Free People.

A lot of people asked on her FB page about her top from last night.