Regular Contributor

Vince Camuto Jeweled Demi-Wedge Slide Sandal

I just received an alert from HSN that this sandal, which was a TS a little bit ago, is now $39.95 with free shipping. I wanted the Black back when it was a TS but figured I'd wait a bit. I'm a happy girl Smiley Happy

312-317

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Jeweled Demi-Wedge Slide Sandal

Woo hoo-great price!!! Great sandal!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Do you get an alert via e-mail? How do you do that? I have stuff in my favorite folder, but never got an e-mail alerting of sales or price being lowered until I visit HSN and log on.

Trusted Contributor

Awesome price ! Enjoy them !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

Those are really a good looking sandal. I was going to order too but notice the fit at the front of the shoe. The model was scrunching he toes so I looked at the reviews. It seems as some have said that the front of the show ran a bit narrow causing toe overhang which was what I thought. I hope these work out for you, enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Those sandals are cute. Since I've been at home today, I've tuned in quite a bit to the HSN sale and although they are repeating some items a bit much, I've seen several things which look appealing and are priced to move. It should be added that some of the s&h is reduced, and even with that (after your first purchase) once your day's total purchases hit $75 everything you buy after that is free s&h.

Regular Contributor

On 6/24/2014 susan_ca said:

Do you get an alert via e-mail? How do you do that? I have stuff in my favorite folder, but never got an e-mail alerting of sales or price being lowered until I visit HSN and log on.

Hi susan_ca - I did not receive an email, it was an alert on my HSN page. I did have to log into the site in order to see it. I had this sandal in my "saved for later" folder and because of that, they alerted me that the price had dropped.

Lola - Thanks for the picture Smiley Happy