Honored Contributor

Anyone shopping the D&Co show today?

I just ordered 3 of the hot pick tops (A213814)...green, black and red...

I can't wait to get them!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping the D&Co show today?

Here is your top-

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting the pics Lolakimono!

Honored Contributor

Susan Louise - please post your reviews on this thread when you receive your new top/tank sets. I see there is a new color - Desert Sand

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

HI BIRD>>>I have the green one above that I purchased last year. I like it for looks, but the material of the shirt is a little hot when the temp is high outside. Washes and dries great....wish the shirt was more cottony though.

Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 Bird mama said:

Susan Louise - please post your reviews on this thread when you receive your new top/tank sets. I see there is a new color - Desert Sand {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

The desert sand has been around for a few years...the new color is the true rose. Yes, I'll post a review here Smile

Super Contributor

I missed the show today since it's the same time as my kids' swim class, but I bought 3 pair of the OTO capris last night and I'm excited to get them! I find myself wearing more capris this year than past years and I love the flat front of them. For $18, even with s/h, I thought it was worth it because I've been wearing the pedal pushers with the 3 buttons on the leg to death so far and those have that flat front waist also.

Honored Contributor

I wish I worn an XS...would LOVE to get the coral one too. The print on the burnout shirt is lovely!!!