Trusted Contributor

Same old stuff... and sayings. Very, very quickly, stay on the line for that, love it, very, very popular, ?? and change... And yes I changed the channel..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tried to Watch PMS tonight.

I know what you mean....I much prefer shows that are focused on one vendor/brand so at least you know if you want to watch. I don't personally care for Lisa Robertson's selections or for Lisa Robertson for that matter. And, yes, I simply changed the channel. I'm actually watching the bachelorette. LOL
Trusted Contributor

I don't even bother to turn it on. I CANNOT watch the host. I catch up online if I'm interested.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like maybe it's time to give the Q a rest... It would be nice if they'd offer more variety, but clearly they have no intention of doing so. Our choice is either to watch or not, so turning it off probably made the most sense for you, OP. Personally, PM Style does get tedious but is still one of the few things on QVC I'll at least watch part of...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I quit watching AM and PM Style years ago because of all the non-clothing items they try to cram down the viewers' throats. I'm not remotely interested in beauty products or over-hyped hair goop.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I watch it online with the voice off while I'm doing other things. I flick back and forth to it.

Valued Contributor

my husband will only watch qvc if lisa is hosting. lol.

he thought her name was vincenza for the longest time.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Contributor

On 6/24/2014 evelomaddict said:

my husband will only watch qvc if lisa is hosting. lol.

he thought her name was vincenza for the longest time.

ROFLMAO

Respected Contributor

If I remember it's on I'll flip over at the beginning and see if they start with anything of interest. Most of the time after I flip by a couple more times during the first hour I forget to go back. Very boring. Of course, I say that about anything shown on these shopping channels. Nothing they show holds my interest for very long.

Super Contributor

I couldn't even watch the beginning with Lisa talking about how

Monica shushed her. That show is too cute by half.