Super Contributor

I check the Lunchtime specials everyday- have yet to buy something

Its either wacky stupid stuff that you don't need- or, if it's fashion, all that's left is XS, or XXS! Do you have any lucky with the specials?

Waste of time, I say............

Super Contributor

Re: I check the Lunchtime specials everyday- have yet to buy something

I've bought several items from the LTS - several clothing items in 1x, some kitchen items, a nice sterling chain - all good items at good deals. Not every day, but worth checking out.

Trusted Contributor

I've found some really good jewelry deals on the LTS. It's hit and miss, but at times, I've even seen jewelry I've never seen on air or on line before.

Super Contributor

I buy clothes that are XS or XXS. When clothings items are expensive, I wait until they are on LTS. I find that those items that are on LTS are usually on clearance.... almost always on clearance.

Honored Contributor

Last year I bought several things on Lunchtime Special. I haven't found a single item that was what I thought was a good value on LTS, or all of QVC for that matter, this year. Every single time I can see that I could easily find something similar for less locally.

Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

I've found some really good jewelry deals on the LTS. It's hit and miss, but at times, I've even seen jewelry I've never seen on air or on line before.

I purchased this on LTS.... still waiting .... should receive it either tomorrow or sometime this week.

Carolyn Pollack Black Opulence Sterling/Brass Ring

Honored Contributor

i have had very good luck with getting some good deals on lts items......clothing, jewelry, and a few home items.

just last week i picked up 3 kenneth jay lane necklaces and 3 belle gray tops (size mediums).

kjl.....bought these in red, black, and turquoise. i have already given one as a gift.

Kenneth Jay Lanes 18-3/4 Pave Link Bead Necklace

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I did get a lovely Wintherthur quilt at half price once. Unfortunately I am far from the XS and XXS sizes that usually show up on LTS.

Respected Contributor

Never purchased anything from Lunchtime Specials either. All the clothing is too small for most of the people I know, including me. And I've never seen any jewelry or household items I want. So . . . .

Respected Contributor

The secret is you have to be there RIGHT at noon( or your local time) when the items first get put up. I scored a great blouse that I already had and loved for $12! They had 2 colors left in my size (NOT xxs ) so got'em. That's my best LTS so far.