Respected Contributor

Anyone here ever order from there & how is their fit?? I have been looking at their clothing, but scared it might run small, as most "trendy" shoping places seem to.

Contributor

I order from there alot. Clothes and home goods. The only thing is that they do not accept returns and the wait for your item could be forever. Once in awhile it's quick. The sizing varies. If you know the brand you are buying it's a safe bet. I've ordered and have been stuck with the item. They have some great buys. Good luck!!

Honored Contributor

You have to know the brand, its not a company that makes the clothes they sell only sell the clothes

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

I ordered some summer clothes for my three-year-old Granddaughter - they are very nice quality!! It took almost 3 weeks to receive them, but well worth the wait. Sizing was spot-on.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 6/23/2014 yoQuacker said:

I ordered some summer clothes for my three-year-old Granddaughter - they are very nice quality!! It took almost 3 weeks to receive them, but well worth the wait. Sizing was spot-on.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I buy a lot of clothing for our Grands and have never had problem with their sizing. I placed an order 6/14 and it is still on it's way to Zulily. Delivery is suppose to be 7/1. We'll see about that.

Once I had a problem with an item that was clearly defective. I was told to return it for credit but not a refund.

Trusted Contributor

I have ordered a lot of baby clothes lately, and a very nice dried flower wreath. All were very nice and high quality..the only problem I have with them is that the items take a long time to arrive. 2-3 weeks on average for me.

http://www.zulily.com/invite/lblum621

Respected Contributor
On 6/23/2014 bella123 said:

I order from there alot. Clothes and home goods. The only thing is that they do not accept returns and the wait for your item could be forever. Once in awhile it's quick. The sizing varies. If you know the brand you are buying it's a safe bet. I've ordered and have been stuck with the item. They have some great buys. Good luck!!

Tks!!! That solves my problem,lol.. I would like to order a top from there, but returning is an issue for me. I wear plus size & with that, you never know how the fit is. Plus size charts are different for every brand. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Valued Contributor

The prices are great on Zulilly however, the no return policy is a big turn off. Each clothing item has a size chart you can look at. I always check that as some larges are different than a large in another brand. I have ordered a few clothing items and they were great, good quality and fit perfect. As others have stated it takes a week or two before your item ships so if you are in any hurry at all, forget it.

Honored Contributor
I have an easy-to-fit foot and have received over 40 pairs of shoes since December. Most of them were at huge discounts, like a $90 pair of Orthoheels for $30. They have exceeded my expectations. I've also gotten some nice things for my home and garden. I've never ordered clothing but did get a handbag which was poor quality. They do have a no return policy and it takes from 10 days to a month to get your merchandise. Twice I failed to receive orders so they credited my account $10. I've had a lot of fun shopping there.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have only ordered clothing from them 1 time. I was ready to order the small, when I googled the brand name and checked the sizing there. I needed a medium with I ordered. I was very pleased with my purchase. Definitely check whatever brand you are ordering for their sizing.