Occasional Contributor

Watching Nancy & Linda , Love how truly real Nancy is. A very informative yet ,not afraid to laugh at her slip ups host and moves right along. Like that in a person. Great flow between the two ladies and of course the models. Really nice to watch great personalities. HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY !

Valued Contributor

ITA!! Nancy is so sweet and very pretty. I love her sing song personality! It's a breath of fresh air! She reminds me of Snow White

Happy Birthday Nancy! You look fantastic!!

Honored Contributor

I agree. I think she's delightful.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Nancy, too. She seems to be comfortable with who she is, and I like that in anyone. I think she always gives good information, noticing that especially this morning. And the ability to laugh at oneself, even in front of a TV camera, says a lot about the person...yes, she is delightful. I don't think I've ever been tempted to change the channel when she's on. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I have a soft spot in my heart for Nancy. When she would step in for Pat on the early morning fashion shows, Jayne Brown would caustically cut her off at the knees as only Jayne Brown can do.

Nancy seemed to let Jayne's actions roll off her back and remained the upbeat professional she chooses to be. I have a lot of respect and admiration for her.

Respected Contributor

I used to see her all the time during the early morning hours, but miss her. Is she doing daytime hours now?

Any who, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!

Honored Contributor

I like Nancy, I stay up late and have watched her on many shows late at night!

I have read lots of negative comments about her, and don't understand why, but then some times you just have to consider the sources!Wink

Happy Birthday, Nancy ........... you have the same Birthday as Paul McCartney!

Respected Contributor
On 6/18/2014 Hooty said:

I like Nancy, I stay up late and have watched her on many shows late at night!

I have read lots of negative comments about her, and don't understand why, but then some times you just have to consider the sources!Wink

CoolWinkMany nasty comments, but she came through and showed them all that she shines!

Honored Contributor

"not afraid to laugh at her slip ups"...

That says it all.

She is unprepared and unprofessional.

She is very attractive - I'll give her that...but she is not a good host, IMO.

Honored Contributor

I think she's great.

I think she's is a certified gemologist now - or close to it.

She's very upbeat...