Honored Contributor

I'm looking at Denim & Co. and they have a lot of color choices. This poor presenter has to go through them all with those hangers. Why doesn't Q just make a side, instead of a straight- on hanger rack, that slides the colors out one at a time? I'm sure someone there could put one of those together. Her whole arm became a rack of clothes. Not only that, but looking at the colors from a side view would allow the purchasers to see them beyond just the first color in front. I don't know... I'm just thinking aloud here.

Is there anything you've ever seen that would make it easier on them and us?

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking at all the colors

I like on the LCNY set when they fan out the scarves in the background so you can actually see the print in its entirety. IM does it too, when they drape them over the coffee table.

Maybe something like this for pants, or a circular design.

Honored Contributor

That's it! You nailed it!

Valued Contributor

At times the host has turned the rack sideways.

Honored Contributor

Those racks have wheels. Jill discovered that on a recent show! She said something like she's been there all of those years and just discovered that straight-on rack has wheels. So, she easily swung the rack for the side view. Didn't have to hold any items on hangers.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).