Respected Contributor

Hot in Hollywood Shows Yesterday-

I bought 5 pieces of clothing yesterday from Hot in Hollywood. She just has the most adorable stuff! 1/2 price shipping on all items after the first helped me make the decision pretty easily. I never would have done it is it was $6.24 a item like it is on QVC.

I bought the TSV Dress, matching cardi. Pair of Jeans, Cute Top, and another adorable Maxi dress. Got 2 ez pay on most if not 3. I am set.

Other than Belle Gray, Isaac and the ocational Gili item I don't buy clothes on qvc anymore. Shipping is too much.

I do buy all my it cosmetics, wen, Kate Sommerville and Philiosophy from qvc. All on Auto Delivery.

Super Contributor

Re: Hot in Hollywood Shows Yesterday-

I bought three pairs of her last months TS the skin jeans. They are the best fitting jeans ever!
Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2014 gazelle77 said: I bought three pairs of her last months TS the skin jeans. They are the best fitting jeans ever!

I totally missed that TV. I will have to find the item online and check them out.

Contributor

I am loving HIH too!! Bought the skins bootcut jeans and LOVE!! Paired those with the Cold Shoulder blouse and wow!!! Gorgeous outfit. Bought the maxi TS dress yesterday and can't wait to get it. Loving the clothes! Hope you enjoy all your pieces Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2014 My3girls said: I am loving HIH too!! Bought the skins bootcut jeans and LOVE!! Paired those with the Cold Shoulder blouse and wow!!! Gorgeous outfit. Bought the maxi TS dress yesterday and can't wait to get it. Loving the clothes! Hope you enjoy all your pieces Smiley Happy

Those skins look great! I got the megastretch bootcut yesterday and the Maxi in the Natural stripe with the tan cardi. What color did you get in the Maxi? I have her cold shoulder blouse too and love it!

Super Contributor

i missed that..Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I have the skin bootcut, and I like them.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched her shows in ages, but tuned in yesterday and got the black maxi.

Liked the idea it was rayon. Have a wedding in June (evening) to go to and thought this would be perfect.

I'll have to check out her jeans.

Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2014 LisaB said:
On 5/30/2014 My3girls said: I am loving HIH too!! Bought the skins bootcut jeans and LOVE!! Paired those with the Cold Shoulder blouse and wow!!! Gorgeous outfit. Bought the maxi TS dress yesterday and can't wait to get it. Loving the clothes! Hope you enjoy all your pieces Smiley Happy

Those skins look great! I got the megastretch bootcut yesterday and the Maxi in the Natural stripe with the tan cardi. What color did you get in the Maxi? I have her cold shoulder blouse too and love it!

I ordered the same as you except didn't get the cardi. I'm looking forward to trying these jeans, lots of great reviews.Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I loved her maxi. It looked so cute on her in the striped version when she was on with Colleen. I have never purchased from her line, but it looks like cute, fashionable clothing for "real" women, not just 20-year-old stick figures. She has been on HSN for a long time, so her products must be good. The only thing is, I can't help but wonder why she doesn't have "pork chop" pants in her line. Wink I guess nobody's perfect!

What I can't quite grasp are Cookie Johnson's $98 jeans. They just don't look like anything special to me. Anyone have them?