Respected Contributor

Looks like DRESSES are coming back!

It seems I'm seeing more dresses on the shopping channels, and every shopping website I go to has dresses, dresses, dresses!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Looks like DRESSES are coming back!

Yes, U need to get out more. They've been popular for years now. Nordstrom, Neiman, Ann Taylor, Banana, H&M, Gap etc. have been selling these summer, spring, fall, & winter.

Respected Contributor

Okay. It must be me, then. I've never shopped for dresses. But now, they're "in my face" all the time.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with Skylands. It's nice to see - most of the 20-something's in my office are all wearing dresses.
Honored Contributor

LOL, i dont think they ever left.....

i am wearing more dresses than ever before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Love dresses and skirts for the summer!

Super Contributor

Yes, dresses are out there and they are pretty but for my life style not practical, comfortable or required. My cousin's daughter is getting married this fall and I have been debating whether or not I could get away with wearing a dressy pants suit. I have until October to decide.........Even for church or funerals most of the women my age group wear pants to our casual services and dressier slacks with jackets to wakes and funerals..........I do like to see my granddaughters in pretty dresses but they are both teenagers and look good in anything that they wear........

Honored Contributor

I do think that dresses ARE more popular now than they have been in years (and YES, I get out), especially for everyday.

I love them and have been buying more of them!

Esteemed Contributor

What I heard last week on TV (can't remember which channel) is that real flowy clothes will be in style again for Fall! No more skinny jeans etc...the focus is on loose and not binding!! It is amazing how styles will change to the complete opposite look every year or so...guess the designers/manufacturers/sellers want us to spend mo' money...

Respected Contributor

Dresses have been popular for a while now.

I don't believe skinny jeans will be out this fall. I think they'll be around for a while.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu