Respected Contributor

I'm sorry, but the TSV only looks good on the slim models....

Renee doesn't even look good in them......they're too tight.
Respected Contributor

Re: I'm sorry, but the TSV only looks good on the slim models....

I agree, but then I think they only look good on women with great toned legs. That counts me out, but I still wear them under longer tunics on occasion.

Respected Contributor

I learned a long time ago to not judge by these WWC presentations. I always order up a size and I love these pants. She said she redesigned these a bit, but I'm sure they will fit me. I don't know why some of these vendors present like this. Reminds me of Mally piling the makeup on the models until they look awful, but her makeup is one of my favorites in spite of her.

Esteemed Contributor

Only the very thin can get away with the sausage casing look. For others, it emphasizes the negatives of the body.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault.

Frequent Contributor

"sausage casing look", indeed !! That has got to be uncomfortable, too! During the presentation, Renee said they were not wearing shapewear.... are they all going commando?????

Super Contributor

No one....not even the very thin models look good in these. And an all day wiggle giggle dance....CLICK goes the remote.
Honored Contributor

On 5/30/2014 seniorCTzn said:

"sausage casing look", indeed !! That has got to be uncomfortable, too! During the presentation, Renee said they were not wearing shapewear.... are they all going commando?????

I don't think she said they weren't wearing panties, just not shapewear.

But your kitty pic is adorable and funny {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2014 LadyBug77 said: No one....not even the very thin models look good in these. And an all day wiggle giggle dance....CLICK goes the remote.

Jello

Valued Contributor

I think they wear a size too small for vanity reasons so their clothes always seem to be tight. Jayne Brown doesn't usually do that and she looked nice in them. I ordered my regular size (M) and will see how they fit when they arrive. I had been looking for a straight leg crop that is a tad longer.