Honored Contributor

While looking for shoes for a wedding, I stumbled upon some interesting ones at Modcloth. I can't speak for the quality and the prices, but it seems like a good place to find that one shoe that pulls everything together.

Here is a sampling of some unique shoes:

Shoes - Proudly Posh Heel Shoes - Pencil Me In Heel Shoes - Collage Me Maybe Heels Shoes - Full of Life Loafer Shoes - Chance Greeting FlatShoes - Shoes of Note Flat Mainstay a While HeelWander the Wharf WedgeOde to Opulence HeelFunky Footprints BootShark! Who Goes There? HeelClear Agenda Flat Shoes - Mapmaking Your Move WedgeShoes - Trinket Trove FlatShoes - The Perfect Stitch Flat in Cameo

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like UNIQUE shoes?

And a few more-

Honored Contributor

I would wear a few of the shoes shown. Some of them are cute.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, what fun! I would definitely wear those Jeffrey (sp?) Campbell pointy toe flats with the scalloping and the little print flats just below them are cute, too.

Thanks for posting these -- I wouldn't wear most of them, but they'd make a really cool collection to display in your home!

lolakimono, I'm sure you've been asked this before, but have you ever considered becoming a personal shopper? I think you could do very well!Smile

Trusted Contributor

I really like the nautical red, white and blue ones and the pearl pumps. The others, not so much. Well, maybe the cameo flats and the scalloped flats with bows.

Fess up, lola--I bet you ordered a pair or two!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree....lola would make an excellent personnel shopper...

the shoes are really cute and certainly unique....some I could and would wear....the higher heeled ones... while I like them...I would fall over if I tried to walk...lol.....

Honored Contributor

No, I don't like unique shoes. Anytime I've ever purchased any, they ended up sitting in the closet because I didn't have anything to wear with them.

Trusted Contributor

Lola, these are all really cute and unusual shoes. Some I'd wear for a special event, Halloween even (the one with one of the dwarfs as the heel is a hoot), others I can see with everyday clothing.

Spectacular find, Lola, how do you do it!?

Contributor

I love unique shoes and would so wear the ""hello sunshine"" pair. A number if people call me. ""Sunshine"" so they'd be perfect for me! Thanks for posting!
Honored Contributor

Ladies,

Thanks for the vote for personal shopper. I think it would be interesting, but I'm not giving up my day job! Wink

I do like these, from Modcloth.

Pep Up Your Step Wedge

I don't own any of the Modcloth shoes, but I was looking for a less expensive version of THESE, which I did order over the weekend.

PEEP TOE PUMPS

The price is a bit ridiculous for a shoe that might be a "special occasion" shoe, due to the heel height. I hope they work out though!

These are from Modcloth (below)-I don't like them as much as the pink ones above.

Sweet Intermission Heel Just Like Honey Heel in Rose Hum a Happy Tune Heel in Cherry