Super Contributor

See the email below that I received from them when the price of two pairs of pants was reduced by $10.00 after I had purchased them. I am always impressed with how nicely they take care of their customers!Smile

We love seeing our customers enjoy our 30-Day Price Guarantee, because it's always nice to save money!

There's a $10.00 price difference for each pair of the Hot in Hollywood MegaStretch Boot-Cut Skins and I've issued this to your Discover Card. The two $10.00 adjustments should be reflected on your charge card balance within the next 72 business hours. Also, the refunds may be seen immediately on our web site under the Order Status link at the top of our web pages.

thanks for letting me assist you and we hope you will now enjoy wearing the pants even more. We appreciate your shopping with us and we look forward to serving you to the best of our ability in the future.

Sincerely,

Brad
hsn.com Customer Service

Occasional Contributor

Re: HSN Great Customer Service!

I feel that HSN surpasses QVC in everything.

Super Contributor

I'm impressed. It doesn't't sound like a form letter.
Super Contributor

Did they credit your account automatically or did you have to call them?

Super Contributor

I emailed them last night from my Ipad at about 11:00 pm.... and the response was in my email at 9:AM this morning.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 susan_ca said:

Did they credit your account automatically or did you have to call them?

I just emailed them... see my last post.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 gazelle77 said:

I emailed them last night from my Ipad at about 11:00 pm.... and the response was in my email at 9:AM this morning.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Once when I found out that the Q offered the product at a lesser price, I called customer service and they credited the difference right then and there. This is within the 30 days period. Another time I saw more easy pays offered after I made the purchase with fewer easy payments. When I called customer service, they adjusted the easy payments. Again, this is within the 30 days period. Smiley Surprised) The trick is to catch it within that 30 days, I guess.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 susan_ca said:
On 5/29/2014 gazelle77 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Once when I found out that the Q offered the product at a lesser price, I called customer service and they credited the difference right then and there. This is within the 30 days period. Another time I saw more easy pays offered after I made the purchase with fewer easy payments. When I called customer service, they adjusted the easy payments. Again, this is within the 30 days period. Smiley Surprised) The trick is to catch it within that 30 days, I guess.

That is good to know about the Q too!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

HSN's return process is so much more efficient that QVC. You are able to send something back UPS and HSN sends an email letting you know the return is in process. QVC's return mailing service option takes 3 weeks or more. I'm preferring HSN more and more.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 LILMISSY said:

HSN's return process is so much more efficient that QVC. You are able to send something back UPS and HSN sends an email letting you know the return is in process. QVC's return mailing service option takes 3 weeks or more. I'm preferring HSN more and more.

Yes- Shop HQ also just sent me such an email on two tops I sent back..via their USPS return mail. They said in the email that they knew I sent the return , and' as soon as they received in in a few days, they would let me know.

With the Q, I send the return off, I never know where is is and I have to wait for up to 3 weeks before I get a credit on my account. That whole time I do not have a clue if they knew I had sent anything back...that is was was coming or if they got it. That is crummy....