Respected Contributor

Hot in Hollywood Megastretch Boot cut jeans. Anyone have them?

I ordered a pair this morning after wanting them for a long time and reading alot of reviews.

Anyone here have them and love them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hot in Hollywood Megastretch Boot cut jeans. Anyone have them?

I have about 3 or 4 pairs of her jeans in different styles. I think I have one pair of her bootcut. They are really cute and flattering on. I love the stretch, and she doesn't use ramie like Diane Gilman does. I prefer the flare bottom, but her bootcut are nice. I bought a pair of the "skins" bootcut, and I like them. They are now running a bit big though as she revised her sizing. I preferred her initial sizing.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I did size down after reading reviews and ladies saying the sizing is a little big. I have wanted these for awhile but always sell out pretty fast. Wanted the bootcut. Look forward to getting them. I love Lauries clothes.

Contributor

LisaB, I don't have the bootcut jeans, but I DO have the bootcut skins and they are FABULOUS! The stretch and fit is just amazing, very current. Hope you love yours!! I bet you will Smiley Happy)
Honored Contributor

Are all the items made in USA? Thst is a big plus. But how different are these jeans to IMAN or DG2? I'm starting to get weary of the hosts gushing that "these" are the ultimate jeans. Or that everyone at hsn only wears...the brand they happened to be promoting. I love Colleen, but last week with Diane G, she said she doesn't wear high end expensive designer jeans. Yet, she brags that it's because of her love for cookie johnson jeans which all cost 100 and up, that cookie now sells her jeans on hsn. Colleen also said last time cookie was on hsn that she owns 8 pairs of cookie jeans, but buying 2 more. They have cookie jeans listed for her show tonight, so she probably won't be gushing over dg2 jeans like she did last week, nor HIH. Too much contradiction means loss in credibility.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They look great and I would like to try them but no rise is given so I won't be ordering them unless someone here knows. I can't wear a lot of jeans as they are so highwaisted they come up over my waist as I have a very short torso.

Honored Contributor

On 5/29/2014 Pook said:

They look great and I would like to try them but no rise is given so I won't be ordering them unless someone here knows. I can't wear a lot of jeans as they are so highwaisted they come up over my waist as I have a very short torso.

I can tell you the IMAN slip into slim denim do not have a high rise. Fit is amazing, and she offers 3 inseams for a perfect fit without paying for alterations-petite, average, and tall. They are slip on like HIH and DG2-no zipper.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I have several pair of the megastretch. They are my favorite jean. I do not find mine to be over-sized. I ordered my regular size. They are meant to fit close and that's the way I like them. They are so soft and comfortable. I forget that I'm wearing jeans. The style I have are the skinny baby bells and the regular skinnys.