Honored Contributor

the SG romper on this morning 5/29

hi ladies, did anyone take the plunge and order the new SG liquid knit sleeveless romper this morning? i have not ordered it yet, but it looked so cute on everyone. it looked perfect for summer. it is already on waitlist in my regular size and in a size above!

Susan Graver Liquid Knit Printed Sleeveless Romper

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Liquid-Knit-Printed-Sleeveless-Romper.product.A254462.html?sc=IOA&UD...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the SG romper on this morning 5/29

I thought it was really cute. I am petite and appreciated seeing their new petite model. She is about my size. I just wished it was a little bit shorter since I would be wearing it with a flat sandal. I don't do heels. Oh well.

Super Contributor

No that is not my style at least it hasn't been

for about 30 years.

Occasional Contributor

I got it in red to take on vacation, looks comfortable.
Regular Contributor

It's the disrobing come bathroom visits that is a deal breaker for me.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a one piece ""romper "" like this once and found it to be a big hassle when you had to use the bathroom. You had to take the whole darn top part off and make sure it didn't drop down into....well you know. Did they say if this was truly all one piece? If it is don't drink too much when wearing!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the look of this - shorts under a dress. Reminds me of little kids in grade school.

Honored Contributor

i dont think it is any worse than managing a maxi dress in the bathroom. LOL.....and i wear those a lot. i thought it was a great way to wear a shorter look without worrying about a slip or even spanx. i guess i will have to put it on waitlist to see the reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

my tendency is to think the fabric is too hot. for summer attire. (-:

Honored Contributor

On 5/29/2014 Q_spirit said:

my tendency is to think the fabric is too hot. for summer attire. (-:

No, I live in Florida & this is a great, very light summer fabric. Just buy it in the correct size so it is not skin-tight. No fabric feels good in the heat when it is tight.