Honored Contributor

It pays to stalk, thank you Returns Dept. ! ! !

I missed out on GILI A252116 in blue the night I saw it on air. I was so disappointed, I absolutely loved that top. So every few days over the past couple months I've checked online. Low and behold, one came up in blue in my size. Having had bad luck with wadded up and/or defective returns being shipped to me in the past, I crossed my fingers and ordered. I just opened the package. It is neatly folded in a new sealed bag with that customary white return label. I am so happy, I want to be sure to give credit to whoever packed this correctly.

Trusted Contributor

Re: It pays to stalk, thank you Returns Dept. ! ! !

That is a lovely top. I didn't see the presentation, but I remember seeing that top (maybe in the items on air review) and thinking I'd love to have it. Not in my budget right now, but I'm glad you got yours and hope you enjoy it. Persistence does pay off!

Trusted Contributor

Couldn't agree more, depglass! I, too, stalk the items I missed and have been fortunate to snag my size on occasion (blue leather tank for GILI being the most recent). I have the blouse you got in ivory and it is beautiful! Many happy wearings!
Super Contributor

That's great.
Super Contributor

It may not be a return, as many people order things & than change their minds, and check orders sometimes expire as well.

All of those items go right back into stock as well, even faster as they're not returns.

Honored Contributor

Glad you got the item you wanted. Enjoy!