Honored Contributor
25 percent off all DG2 purchases today if you buy 2 or more!!! I like her boot cut jeans and the jeggings. Cropped jeggings are perfect for summer; great fit but comfy; I have the white and they are nice. Also some beautiful new items from Naeem Khan. Check out the pleated halter dress-love both olive and black.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Also, more savings with daily fix. 30 percent off select summer fashions, including MarlaWynne, Giuliana, and IMAN-her fabulous cargo pant now 42, regularly 59. Some great buys!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I snatched up two pairs of the American flag boot cut jeans. They are my favorite DG2 jeans. They fit like a glove & are so soft with a little stretch.

Contributor

Honestly with how horrible DGR last 3 TSV were- the overall ratings on all 3 are really low. Her sizing has been really off. And the amount of returns HSN is having on DG2 newest styles-it is no wonder they are on sale.

Ever since (2 years ago) she has teamed up with her new partners (she always talks about) her jeans run really small, material is cheaper, sizing is inconsistent. You can order the same size in different colors-and all of them will fit differently.

Honored Contributor
On 5/30/2014 Pegfor1854 said:

Honestly with how horrible DGR last 3 TSV were- the overall ratings on all 3 are really low. Her sizing has been really off. And the amount of returns HSN is having on DG2 newest styles-it is no wonder they are on sale.

Ever since (2 years ago) she has teamed up with her new partners (she always talks about) her jeans run really small, material is cheaper, sizing is inconsistent. You can order the same size in different colors-and all of them will fit differently.

I must be lucky because I haven't had to return/exchange with this line. Followed the sizing recommendations, and fit is great. Just picked up her crop jeggings in white. Nice fabric, very comfy, and can't beat the price point when you catch sales with free or reduced shipping.