Respected Contributor
I just realized, I didn't get my free tote with the color block pants set. Did anyone get it? I just emailed HSN. I saw on Antthony FB someone else wrote in to him that she also didn't receive one.
Honored Contributor

Re: The free Antthony Tote Bag?

Hi Mustangshar - I remember the host stating that the tote was offered with select outfits only and I would swear it was only 2 outfits. They were like athletic wear or French terry (hate to say sweat pants). Is your colorblock set one of those?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Yes, the color block is a qualifying order. I just received a follow up email from CS, my bag is being shipped separately should receive in 2 weeks. Glad I contacted HSN.
Honored Contributor

Nice to get a free gift! I'm glad you called about it. Was that the pantset with the sleeveless tunic? That is pretty.

I had to call about a free cookbook from Andrew Lessman once. It was shipped separately, too.

Respected Contributor

On 5/26/2014 willdob3 said:

Nice to get a free gift! I'm glad you called about it. Was that the pantset with the sleeveless tunic? That is pretty.

I had to call about a free cookbook from Andrew Lessman once. It was shipped separately, too.

That's the one, it really drapes beautifully. I'm so impressed! I got the black and white, very sharp!
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad that your tote is on it's way

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

i had received a phone call from hsn and they said that the totes were being shipped separately and within about two weeks.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Hey girls, mine just came today. So cute, all fabric...love Antthony.Smiley Happy. I will proudly be using it.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad you got it - and like it!

I love Antthony, too. He is one of a kind!