Trusted Contributor

Knock Out! Smart panties: anyone heard of or tried these?

Has anyone ever heard of or tried these panties? HSN has them on clearance & if you spend $50 or more you get 20% off. They claim to be odor control, moisture wicking panties, I'm tempted to try them & wear then when I exercise because I sweat like crazy when I exercise & my undies get damp from my sweating, which isn't too comfortable but my finger refuses to hit the "submit order" button for panties that cost $15.92 each when they're discounted (regular retail is $34 per panty)

Honored Contributor

Re: Knock Out! Smart panties: anyone heard of or tried these?

Better hurry it seems like three of the styles are on clearance already

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I hear you on the cost of a single panty, but it might be worth trying out. I also sweat a lot during exercise, and I know how uncomfortable it can be. I get self-conscious especially if I have to go somewhere immediately after my workout.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/25/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I hear you on the cost of a single panty, but it might be worth trying out. I also sweat a lot during exercise, and I know how uncomfortable it can be. I get self-conscious especially if I have to go somewhere immediately after my workout.

I have the Stay Cool ones from Jockey, which claim to do the same thing but I don't like them. I ordered the size their size chart said I needed & they're too big on me.

Super Contributor

On 5/25/2014 sgraham30 said:
On 5/25/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I have the Stay Cool ones from Jockey, which claim to do the same thing but I don't like them. I ordered the size their size chart said I needed & they're too big on me.

That's always disappointing. Well, if you do end up buying the HSN panty, come back and give an honest review. I'm sure there are more ladies who have this issue than are willing to admit. I've always been a heavy sweater.

Respected Contributor

Seems odd that they are on clearance and there are no reviews posted for any of them. I would say buyer beware.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

Check out the reviews on the Patagonia panty at REI, which is also on sale (free shipping too at $50). There are different styles and colors, but it might be what you're looking for.

Valued Contributor

I recently found Hanes X Temp panties which are a cotton blend. They have a nice wide band at the top and are pretty comfortable. Do a search for them and check out the styles. I like the high leg the best. I think they were under ten dollars for three pairs at Walmart. The high leg is sold on ebay.

My favorite is HSN's discontinued brand Dais Ease panty for staying dry in the summer heat. I wish they would bring them back or I could find them again. Breezies doesn't compare and only had the panel with ultim air, it's not cut long enough.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/25/2014 sgraham30 said:

Has anyone ever heard of or tried these panties? HSN has them on clearance & if you spend $50 or more you get 20% off. They claim to be odor control, moisture wicking panties, I'm tempted to try them & wear then when I exercise because I sweat like crazy when I exercise & my undies get damp from my sweating, which isn't too comfortable but my finger refuses to hit the "submit order" button for panties that cost $15.92 each when they're discounted (regular retail is $34 per panty)

Champion, Jockey, GAP Body, Victoria's Secret all have moisture wicking athletic panties for less than $15 a pair.

Super Contributor

I think these are the ones my SIL bought. I have to ask her.

I bought some moisture-wicking Nike briefs from Nordstrom several years ago and LOVE them. I have just about worn them out, I usually only wear them when I'm exercising, they really fit so well, don't ride up, really keep me dry when I'm walking and are so comfortable. Went back to buy more not long after that and of course they discontinued them but they were the best athletic/moisture wicking fabric panties I've ever worn. I wish they would bring them back. I have checked Nike's website and everywhere and never found them for sale again. I have several pairs. Had I known I would love them so much and they would stop making them, I would have bought every pair they had in my size!