Trusted Contributor

BEST outfit I have EVER purchased

Okay..........it's not an outfit.........it's a dress. I received it (ordered from ShopHQ) a couple weeks ago, but today is the first time I have worn it. Before 10:00 a.m. this morning, I had already had more compliments on this dresss than any other article of clothing I have EVER worn. And not an hour has gone by without someone in my department telling me how great it is. Even had one of the postdocs from China tell me how moved he loved my dress.

I had seen the dress before on the ShopHQ website, but it never really caught my eye.........until I actually saw it presented live. OMG.....what may not look like much in a picturem, is devine in person! I got the black and am on waitlist for the blue.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/Nitestar99/KateandMalloryDress_zps40c761d5.png

Trusted Contributor

Re: BEST outfit I have EVER purchased

Sorry.......was trying to make the picture appear instead of a link but it didn't work

Super Contributor
Trusted Contributor

"Even had one of the postdocs from China tell me how moved he loved my dress."

Guess I should always proofread BEFORE I hit the "submit" button. That should read "how much he loved my dress", and not how "moved"! LOL

Super Contributor

On 5/21/2014 NiteStar said:

"Even had one of the postdocs from China tell me how moved he loved my dress."

Guess I should always proofread BEFORE I hit the "submit" button. That should read "how much he loved my dress", and not how "moved"! LOL

He was "moved" enough to pay the compliment. lol

Trusted Contributor

LOL Susan. And thanks for posting the picture. I didn't know they had a blouse that was similar to th dress! I'll have to check that out.

How DO you post the picture and not just the link. I saved the pic in PhotoBucket, but then which link to I copy and paste with? Tks!

Respected Contributor

Great dress!

Trusted Contributor

On 5/21/2014 NiteStar said:

LOL Susan. And thanks for posting the picture. I didn't know they had a blouse that was similar to th dress! I'll have to check that out.

How DO you post the picture and not just the link. I saved the pic in PhotoBucket, but then which link to I copy and paste with? Tks!

I'd like to know how to post a pic too. I'm on a PC with the Insert Image button and can't do it because I don't have URLs for my pics. Is that the only way to do it? I have my pics on my drives not the internet.

KJPA
Respected Contributor

I just open the file (picture) click copy then come back here and paste it.

Regular Contributor

Love the dress! Thanks for the pic and the review! Smiley Happy