Super Contributor

What a disappointment for a TS to kick off fashion day.... hard to believe that this is as good as they could come up with.

Honored Contributor
I totally agree and add that the skort is one of the cheesiest garments I've steen QVC sell. It doesn't look good even on the models. Hard to believe that over 70,000 have been sold. Now they'll probably all decend on us.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I bought the red!

Respected Contributor

Just not my style, I am petite also and it would be too long. I would rather wear a denim skirt. I have never been a fan or owned a skort. We all have different tastes.

Honored Contributor

Sure to be comfy in 100+ degrees!

Respected Contributor

Usually I just say - not for me. Move on. No problem. But, I really am not getting it on this one. If it looks cheap on tv, what in the heck must it look like in person, and especially after it's washed. Oh my, even this price is too much for what it is.

Honored Contributor

Go and look at all of the other posts on this subject!! As of earlier this afternoon over 80,000 of them had been ordered.

When asked why Denim and Co keeps being offered up as a TSV and that's all QVC sells, I think that's the answer.

That's their target audience and they obviously are connecting with their target audience.

Respected Contributor

I love skorts. They look good on me. I got one. I hope it's not too cheaply made, even for me.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I hope I don't look as bad as the models do in it. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I'll have to send it back, otherwise. That might just throw me over the edge.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 5/19/2014 skuggles said:

I love skorts. They look good on me. I got one. I hope it's not too cheaply made, even for me.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I hope I don't look as bad as the models do in it. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I'll have to send it back, otherwise. That might just throw me over the edge.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I think a lot of people disagreed with you. They sold a ton of these.