Super Contributor

Please close her down........................

and never pair her with Isaac again! Rachel that is.............loud and overbearing. Where is Shawney Sue?????

Honored Contributor

Re: Please close her down........................

I can't watch either one.

Regular Contributor

On 5/12/2014 brewhaha said:

Ditto....

Trusted Contributor

On 5/12/2014 imxpnsive said:
On 5/12/2014 brewhaha said:

Ditto....

me neither

Regular Contributor

I was just going to start a post about this. Rachel is making me so nervous. She is not letting Isaac talk. I was looking forward to the show. Isaac seems frustrated and a little bored. Hope Shawn is on tonight.
Respected Contributor

Different hosts appeal to different people. Isaac was on with Carolyn earlier and will be on later with another host. Sorry you don't like Rachael, don't watch. Tune in later, or perhaps you should have watched earlier.

Super Contributor

On 5/12/2014 Aiminghigh said: I was just going to start a post about this. Rachel is making me so nervous. She is not letting Isaac talk. I was looking forward to the show. Isaac seems frustrated and a little bored. ht.Hope Shawn is on tonight.

Me too - I always DVR them. Whenever Rachel is on, I change the channel.

Super Contributor

This chick is on s---d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

On 5/12/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Different hosts appeal to different people. Isaac was on with Carolyn earlier and will be on later with another host. Sorry you don't like Rachael, don't watch. Tune in later, or perhaps you should have watched earlier.

Oh, I do not dislike Rachel. Just today she is not as enjoyable to me as other times. I did watch Isaac earlier during other presentations. He is terrific and fun.
Contributor

Oh my gosh, yes please!!! I want so badly to watch Isaac's show but I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. I'm trying to watch in bits and pieces but can't stand it longer than a nano second!! I don't want to watch with the sound off because sometimes they say things about an item that you might want to know. OMG. Can't stand her!