Valued Contributor

They pulled the Convertible Genie Bra

I had a couple sets on check status but I wanted to see how wearable they were. I knew they were not sold out in any size. Checked today and it says Not Available. Hopefully everyone got their shipping back who sent it back. I wonder if we were a test market for this bra before it went on to an infomercial. It works for me as a strapless bra but I won't mess with those straps. I hope it shows up "as is." I'm glad I got the two I got in case I never see those again.
Honored Contributor

Re: They pulled the Convertible Genie Bra

If it was a TSV, it is probably not available under the old item number. It probably has a new item number now.

Do a word search.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

NEVER again after trying their three some cami tank set. What a mess!

Valued Contributor

On 5/7/2014 VaBelle35 said:

If it was a TSV, it is probably not available under the old item number. It probably has a new item number now.

Do a word search.

You're right. That's true. I should have saved the non-TSV number but they are gone. I just pulled up "Genie."
Honored Contributor

I wore mine strapless last weekend. It was far more comfortable than most strapless bras I've had in the past.

Valued Contributor

On 5/7/2014 lulu2 said:

I wore mine strapless last weekend. It was far more comfortable than most strapless bras I've had in the past.

I could not agree more! I'm tossing my old strapless bras. They have underwire. Smiley Tongue. It's amazing a bra so comfortable, soft and stretchy could still hold me up.
Valued Contributor

I returned mine with a note saying "please do not charge me return shipping" and I got a full refund.

I know some of you are happy with your purchase, but I just checked and there are 350 one-star reviews! I have never seen anything like that before.

Valued Contributor

On 5/7/2014 Lanikins said:

I returned mine with a note saying "please do not charge me return shipping" and I got a full refund.

I know some of you are happy with your purchase, but I just checked and there are 350 one-star reviews! I have never seen anything like that before.

Good to hear. You should not have to pay to return it. Although comfortable it just did not work as advertised. No one is going to be able to wear that bra all those different ways because they won't be able to get the straps in and fastened. If they do it's going to take about 20 minutes!
Honored Contributor

that is too bad because this bra worked for me, especially as a strapless bra, which is what i mainly wanted it for. i was going to pick up another set. i guess i will have to wait.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 5/7/2014 sunshine45 said:

that is too bad because this bra worked for me, especially as a strapless bra, which is what i mainly wanted it for. i was going to pick up another set. i guess i will have to wait.

Me too. It is too bad. I think if she would have nixed the straps and just sold it as a strapless bra it would have been better. Hopefully she will come out with a new and improved version. I really only need a couple slots and I would like them to be marked so I can see where they fasten.