Honored Contributor

Does Anyone own Pikolinos Sandals?

They are so very cute, however they are pricey,so just curious if they are worth the cost in your opinion?Also do you think they run true to size? Thanks so much!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Anyone own Pikolinos Sandals?

I have them and I love them. They're beautifully made and last a long time. My only problem is that my shoe size is between and 8 and 8 1/2. The 39s in Pikolinos are sometimes too big but the 38s are sometimes too small, so I really have to try them on to be sure. If you know what size you wear and aren't in between, you can order online and search for coupons for the various online shoe stores. Pikolinos also has their own website which offers an amazing array of styles. They had a big pre-Christmas sale and I bought a gorgeous pair of grey and taupe sling backs that I have worn this spring. I think 6pm.com may also sell them as well as sierratradingpost.com. Both of those sites won't have great selections but they will offer substantial discounts. Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your reply Vivian. Yes I luckily have a size 6 foot and always wear that size in all footwear, so I think I will be able to order online. Will look around for the best deals. Love their wedges!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Last year I ordered a Pikolino sandal at a great sale price. Sizes were limited, but they did have the recommended euro size for my 9.5 foot. I forget what that euro size was, since that seems to vary; but when the shoes arrived, they were at least a whole size too small. I'm not talking a smidgen too small, but I couldn't even get my foot in them. I have never had that problem with shoe sizing before, not to that extreme. Unfortunately, they were out of any larger sizes, so I couldn't exchange.

I will say this, the quality and style was outstanding. I would like to try Pikolinos again, but I am deterred by the size discrepancy. I hope the OP comes back with a successful experience to share with us.

Honored Contributor

I don't have sandals, but if you follow my Fashion Resolutions thread, you can see the Mary Jane style I purchased and have been wearing. I think they're worth the money because of the quality and the cushioning. I am a 6.5 and I wear a European 37.

Honored Contributor

I will definitely post if I decide to order.Thanks for the replies!!!!!