Honored Contributor
Any Nasty Gal customers? What have you purchased? What are the advantages-unique items, pricing, etc. I just signed up for the email updates.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm waaayyyyy too old for that site.

Honored Contributor
On 5/6/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Accessories! I don't wear many things like short skirts or shorts. Nor sky high shoes. But the accessories are another thing. I even like Forever 21 for accessories.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Granted it won't last a lifetime, but the girl boss necklace and in peace anklet are fun. Or the burger & fries earbuds.

Super Contributor

I'm too old for just about everything they have, but I really like some of those hats.

Honored Contributor
On 5/6/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 5/6/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Accessories! I don't wear many things like short skirts or shorts. Nor sky high shoes. But the accessories are another thing. I even like Forever 21 for accessories.

Hahaha. I went to the clothes and thought whoa. This isn't for me. I love Forever 21 accessories.