Honored Contributor

I just received my TV email post for Thursday by Susan Graver. I will always check these out to see what she's bringing to the Q.

It's a very cute French terry slip on summer dress for $36 and change, 5 or 6 colors. I just bought mine in the blue xsmall for me. I know you'll be asking for the item number - it's A254178. Short sleeve, two nice patch pockets, a little clipped v-neckline, nice short sleeves and a very cute slightly curved hemline.

This one's adorable!!!! My kind of summer dressing!!!! I'm betting this one will sell out - FAST!

Valued Contributor

i was just asking about this one under the TSV forum. Are you short or tall and are you busty? I was just wondering about the fit and never ordered a dress from Susan but it looks cute. I normally take a 6 in a dress and otherwise I am a 4 in pants.

I was thinking since I am 5-1 a small would work good for me and I think for my bustline an XS would be too tight across. I do take an xs in some of her tops.

Honored Contributor

I'm 5"4, 127lbs and NO I'm not busty at all (a slight 36A). I order xsmall in Susan's tops, dresses and a small in her pants. These sizes are true to size for me in her line. I'm thin short of that pot gut most of us women get thru menopause, not a big one though. I don't know how busty you may be but if you order her tops in a size that truly works for you, I'd start there if I were you. Hope this helps! This dress is SO my styling for summer!

Occasional Contributor

Too bad it is so short - not good for taller women. Susan Graver should have made it longer for the 5 ft. 6 and better women. She always makes most of her things too short.

Respected Contributor
On 5/6/2014 momarati said:

Too bad it is so short - not good for taller women. Susan Graver should have made it longer for the 5 ft. 6 and better women. She always makes most of her things too short.

I wish thses designers and or QVC's buyers would realize that there are tall women out here. It would also be of help if they would give the length of skirts and dresses on air too.
Honored Contributor

I actually fine Susan's hem lengths too long for me - too matronly. I like most of my dresses to hit me just above my knee, items like a skort I like a little shorter. For summer wear, I think it looks better to be a little shorter, just my humble opinion. Of course, you can always get a tape measure, check what the length is and measure where this particular dress will hit you.

Valued Contributor

I got the email and thought it would work as a cover-up for the pool or beach. But with s/h/tax, I decided I could probably find something cheaper at Kohls

Super Contributor

Cute dress - but I'm not going to wear French terry. I really don't care for that fabric.

I have some dresses in a similar style, different fabric, from LandsEnd.

Honored Contributor
On 5/6/2014 shoppergrl said:

I got the email and thought it would work as a cover-up for the pool or beach. But with s/h/tax, I decided I could probably find something cheaper at Kohls

This is exactly what I see for this dress also. A cover-up. I wouldn't wear this as an actual dress.

Cover-ups are pretty pricey for the most part and many of them don't really cover much. I generally end up buying some kind of dress like this and wearing it as a cover-up rather than what they sell for that purpose.

Respected Contributor
On 5/6/2014 shoppergrl said:

I completely agree, this can be found else where.