Super Contributor

Lisa busting a move with The No Wiggle Dance!!

Anyone watch PM Style tonight?? Hilarious! LR finally broke down and did a few seconds of the No Wiggle, No Jiggle dance!! Was cracking me up! However, the more I see of this dance, the more racy it gets. WHOA! The models Kerri and Monica really take it to the next level (with the jiggle)!!! What a way to attract the male viewers Lol. Bet they stop channel surfing when they see these presentations. Smiley Happy

Was glad I saw this segment as it was super funny but didn't watch PM Style in its entirety. The constant push of GILI items and promoting the line in general is such a turn off. As well as models and Lisa ordering items throughout the show. Does this really make people run to their phones or computers to buy?? Wow. I see it as such a sales tactic!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa busting a move with The No Wiggle Dance!!

Darn, I missed it! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Didn't see her do it but if I did, I would have lost all respect for her. Monica goes overboard and I find it inappropriate but that's just my opinion. Go ahead and tell me I'm a prude now.{#emotions_dlg.unsure} I don't care.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the video....it was cute to see LR join in....

Those peddle pushers were very wrinkly around the knees on some of them....not a good look.....

Trusted Contributor

Tacky, not sexy. I dont think too many men would be attracted to that. Those peddle pushers - not a good look
Honored Contributor

Thanks for telling us about it! That was cute! I enjoy seeing them have some fun!

Valued Contributor

OP, I thought you bought several GILI leather jackets recently. Sick of it already?
Respected Contributor

Don't care to watch PMS

Honored Contributor

Don't think ""guys"" are much interested in the assets of Q models................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

On 5/5/2014 StuffyBug said: OP, I thought you bought several GILI leather jackets recently. Sick of it already?

Hi StuffyBug my shadowSmiley Happy Love my GILI leather jacketsSmiley Happy Not quite sure what my jackets have to do with this thread. However, the constant push of GILI products every few minutes is a turn off by many.

Have A Terrific Tuesday!