Trusted Contributor

George Simonton is a great vendor!

He is so calm and easy to listen to. Love his hi-low Peplum top too. Unfortunately I missed out on the black. Kudos George!

Super Contributor

Re: George Simonton is a great vendor!

And it's enjoyable to watch Jane with him - she is a true admirer of his work and it shows.

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching and he is great. I just bought the printed moto jacket in black for mu MIL because it really looks very nice on the model. I know she will love it.

Super Contributor

Love his clothes. Love his personality. Love his designs. He's my favorite QVC designer. I waited to long on the printed pants in olive and missed out. I absolutely love that high-low peplum top, too.

Super Contributor

On 4/30/2014 HappyAndIKnowIt From NY said:

Love his clothes. Love his personality. Love his designs. He's my favorite QVC designer. I waited to long on the printed pants in olive and missed out. I absolutely love that high-low peplum top, too.

I agree with everything you said, HappyAndIKnowIt From NY. If you're on Facebook, he posts on there a lot. He's such a sweetheart and I adore him as much as I adore his clothes!

Janice

Trusted Contributor

On 4/30/2014 okiebug said:

And it's enjoyable to watch Jane with him - she is a true admirer of his work and it shows.

Hi other bug. ITA with you about Jane Jayne too. She has been wonderful with him. What a professional show for a change. I still may wait list the peplum top.

Honored Contributor

What an enjoyable show! He and Jayne work so well together. Such a pleasant way for me to spend a couple of hours. Now to try and restrain myself from over-ordering!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Oh, you meant Jayne Brown, not Jane Treacy. I don't watch Jayne Brown. I just flicked it on and off again.

Regular Contributor

I completely agree ladies! Wonderful show and presentation. I am considering the dress shown earlier in teal A240773. Maxi skirt on now is splendid -A253143!!
Esteemed Contributor

George always imparts a little more knowledge about fashion to this old dog whenever I watch his shows. I always appreciate how he explains construction and fit details. I really would love to sit on on one of his classes at FIT.