Super Contributor

Did you see NEW GILI BRACELET?

I've admired this new GILI status black spinel status link bracelet on host's wrist for a few weeks now. Today Lisa posted it became available. J291121. I still love it but not the price! Eek!! Does anyone think it's too expensive for what it is? Also concerned what if stones fall out?? But I'm struggling because I really love it and have been anxiously waiting to purchase. Don't know how much wear I'll get out of it for the price. It'll probably sell out as most GILI items do by tomorrow's show so I need to think quickly. Have you ever admired something, then found out the price but ordered anyway and later regretted?? Will you be purchasing? Thoughts?
Valued Contributor

Re: Did you see NEW GILI BRACELET?

Photo: The Black Spinel Status Bracelet is finally here! I know you have been waiting for it. It comes in three different lengths, and you can be first to own it on three payments of Easy Pay! {http://qvc.co/GILISpinelStatus}. It’s the perfect complement to the Black Spinel Initial Necklace, and layers beautifully with your other bracelets. Enjoy! See you tomorrow night :)

Respected Contributor

OH, MY........(and not in a good way!!!)- Definitely NOT my taste!

Respected Contributor

Nice bracelet and I am loving loving that dang bag! I want it!

Valued Contributor

I love Bronzo and think it's pretty, but I have a very scrawny wrist and that definitely would not lay properly on me. And the pricetag is just too hefty!

Honored Contributor

On 4/24/2014 LisaB said:

is that the backpack/handbag?......i have been thinking about that also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Lanikins said:

I love Bronzo and think it's pretty, but I have a very scrawny wrist and that definitely would not lay properly on me. And the pricetag is just too hefty!

Lanikins, just curious your thoughts why you say this bracelet wouldn't lay properly on you? How so? I also have a small wrist and didn't even consider it not laying right. ThanksSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

On 4/24/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:
On 4/24/2014 Lanikins said:

Lanikins, just curious your thoughts why you say this bracelet wouldn't lay properly on you? How so? I also have a small wrist and didn't even consider it not laying right. ThanksSmiley Happy

I have tried so many times to wear a bracelet like this -- where there is a definite middle that needs to STAY on top of your wrist to look right. Even the smallest sizes end up twisting around my wrist and either turn completely over or hang off the side. Also, that middle part looks quite large and I think it would be bigger than the width of my wrist.

Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 4/24/2014 LisaB said:

sunshine45, read the backpack will be priced $285 with 5 EZ pays. Just a head's up in case you were seriously considering and need to budget. Smiley Happy For me, while the handbag looks nice, I know if I were to see that in a store I wouldn't even give it a second look. That's usually how I gauge if I really look something. Typically ask myself, if I saw such n such in a store just passing by would I stop to take a second look. Usually the answer in my head is an astounding No Lol. But there are some things I can't stop thinking about such as this bracelet. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 4/24/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:
On 4/24/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 4/24/2014 LisaB said:

sunshine45, read the backpack will be priced $285 with 5 EZ pays. Just a head's up in case you were seriously considering and need to budget. Smiley Happy For me, while the handbag looks nice, I know if I were to see that in a store I wouldn't even give it a second look. That's usually how I gauge if I really look something. Typically ask myself, if I saw such n such in a store just passing by would I stop to take a second look. Usually the answer in my head is an astounding No Lol. But there are some things I can't stop thinking about such as this bracelet. Smiley Happy

i can definitely say that i am not interested in the bracelet at all......but that handbag really interested me, especially after i saw the video of it and saw how versatile it is in how you can use it. i am more of an online/catalog/website shopper versus going into actual stores to purchase items. i may go to the mall and/or stores once a month (maybe not even THAT much).....it is just so much easier to buy online AND i can usually find codes and use rebate sites.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein