Super Contributor

Oh Brother. Troll named Lavinia Na­ifSmoot bumping threads again

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Please report this person to the board moderator ladies.

I'm not sure why Webbie allows this type of posting. They need to find a way to ban the IP address of the poster that does this.

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh Brother. Troll named Lavinia Na­ifSmoot bumping threads again

268 threads in one day...WOW, just amazes me how someone can spend so much time on something so useless....it's not even humorous, it's been done before.

Respected Contributor

I truly think this person has a personality disorder..they thrive on the attention...negative or not..they thrive on creating a disturbance - which is what they intended to do...

Hard to do but it is best to ignore it..no mention with their name in lights..that gives them a thrill knowing they aggravated people which they set out to do.

Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 nantucket shore said:

268 threads in one day...WOW, just amazes me how someone can spend so much time on something so useless....it's not even humorous, it's been done before.

I guess all of us must push the inappropriate button to get the webmaster's attention to stop this.

Trusted Contributor

What a bore these trolls are.
Honored Contributor

If we don't have the name, we can't report. I'm not spending my time seeking these nuts out.

Super Contributor

She typed on almost every thread in the forum this morning very early. If you see a thread with her name, just hit the button. If enough of us do it, the Webbie has to respond, and will delete her and keep her from doing it again.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I missed all the fun. The school teacher in me says it could be a HE and not a she. Just thinking out loud. Heck it is a ray of sunshine this morning keeping us busy. The web person is probably on a breakfast-lunch-dinner break.

Many web forums have MODERATORS who check the posts BEFORE they are posted. This little bit of fun is ON QVC. They moderate the reviews. It would seem they could do this to the forum.

Honored Contributor

Bookmark this e mail into your contacts when alerting the moderators to this kind of activity:
qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

She will just come back under another name and do it again. No one is permanently band. This nut shows up every couple of months and does this.

Personally I think a better solution is paying attention to the date the threads were started. If they are months old, I don't open them.