Not applicable
Shawn where did you get the maxi u have on? Love it?
Valued Contributor

It is Joe Zee sequin skirt - $199 and good reviews.

Respected Contributor

I saw her while flipping channels and I thought the skirt (which is dressy) looked very silly w/ layered tank tops!

Esteemed Contributor

It wouldn't have been what I may have worn together, but she pulled it off. That being said, when Josie came out w/ her, Shawn faded into the background. Josie is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. I hate her. Kidding. Wink

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

LOVE the skirt!!!! Very low key looking for sequins

Honored Contributor

I just tuned in to get a look at her skirt. It looks like a pretty item, but during the time I've been watching, she's been sitting on a motorized scooter, circling the stage, in her sequined skirt.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I think this skirt might be more appropriate for a fashion show...and maybe she did such a show before I tuned in, but that's not what I'm seeing now.

Honored Contributor

I caught a glimpse of it & thought it looked like a comfy loungewear outfit to wear around the house. She had, what, 3 skinny Ts layered with it? lol...

Super Contributor

My thoughts are very different from Shawn's. If I had on a skirt that cost $ 199.00 with sequins, I couldn't dress the rest of my body as casually as she did. I guess I'm too stiff in my rules of dressing, but I thought the rest of her looked too casual for that particular skirt, not that she looked bad in it.

She has a good figure and wears her clothes well, but I think she stretches her style a little much for a woman her age, not that she is old (hardly !) by any means.

But variety is the spice of life !

I do have a problem with all of those longer undershirt type things at times, especially the LOGO ones. I think it's just too hot for that type of dressing for me.

Honored Contributor

I never even noticed the skirt had sequins. I guess I was too busy counting how many Ts she had on...