Respected Contributor

Dear All,

I apologize if this is an old topic but I just made my first two purchases from the M by Marc Bouwer QVC collection and both pieces are exquisitely made and the fit is out of this world. I got the uneven hem trench coat in green and the gold embroidery embellished top in berry.

I see that almost the entire collection is on clearance and would like to know if the line has been discontinued. I hope not! I am in love. This is the first time I can buy superbly made clothes at the Q that have amazing fit. FYI I wear XXS in QVC sizing and both pieces are true to size. I usually wear a Small.

TIA

~Live with Intention~
Super Contributor
Can you call CS and ask?
Super Contributor
I believe the line had been discontinued.
Respected Contributor
On 4/22/2014 gazelle77 said: Can you call CS and ask?

Perhaps. Thought I'd ask the nice ladies from the fashion forum before I call CS; calling CS is not something that I can do easily (or look forward to) since I am in class and in school all day. Easier to post a question in this forum online. Last time I called I was on hold for a looong time.

~Live with Intention~
Super Contributor
If it's discontinued, sorry to hear that.
Super Contributor
On 4/22/2014 midnight said: If it's discontinued, sorry to hear that.
Me too. I love this line!
Respected Contributor

Wonder what happened. He was selling some nice items.

Honored Contributor

LOVE everything I've gotten from him! Hope he stays but with all the clearance it's doubtful.

Regular Contributor

I posted this on a different thread earlier, about Bradley Bayou. My apologies, for repeating, but I over looked this thread, but still wanted to get the word out. I called customer service. M By Marc Bower has not been discontinued and there are no plans to discontinue either. I have several of his tops, and even a jacket. Thought other fans might like to know.