Valued Contributor

I got my set of 2 today. I saw it has 3 bad reviews from people who obviously did not order the bra. It's such a shame people do that. It has some problems but if you are like me and will only wear Genie Bras you will want at least a set. I was thinking of ordering several sets and having this be my summertime bra but now that I have a set here I can see these being a major pain, but in a comfortable way Wink. Yes, these are as comfortable as regular Genie bras and even more when it is strapless. I wasn't even thinking I could wear this strapless but I can! However with the firm modesty pads I can not. It pulls the bra down somehow. So the bad part....it's very difficult to find the slits where to put the hooks it. You hope and pray both sides match and you don't have one flipped. It's nearly impossible to do this while wearing the bra. I wish she would have made some sort of mark or stitch to let you know where to hook it. Also the hook has a little lip on it which pushes through the bra so my bra is already a little beat up along the edge.

These are my first QVC Genie Bra's and I am happy to say they are true to size. I am a 34 B and wear a M. I do realize perhaps not everyone will be wearing these strapless. Even with the difficult hooks it is still much more comfortable than my current strapless bras and it will enable me to wear a Genie bra no matter what. I'm getting rid of every regular bra I have. Smile

Anyone else order these?

Super Contributor

Re: Convertible Genie Bra TSV

I've been wearing the original Genie bras for years now - they're the only ones I'll wear! I, too, took a chance and ordered the TSV. I rec'd the e-mail that said they've shipped. Those little slits where the hooks go looked rather small but I thought I'd take a chance. Besides, my older bras are looking a little old & frayed...it was time for a new set. If I don't like these I'll send 'em back & get another set of the originals at Walmart so I don't have to pay S&H.

I hope I like mine, though!!

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 dionline said:

I've been wearing the original Genie bras for years now - they're the only ones I'll wear! I, too, took a chance and ordered the TSV. I rec'd the e-mail that said they've shipped. Those little slits where the hooks go looked rather small but I thought I'd take a chance. Besides, my older bras are looking a little old & frayed...it was time for a new set. If I don't like these I'll send 'em back & get another set of the originals at Walmart so I don't have to pay S&H.

I hope I like mine, though!!

There are just some things we can not wear in the regular Genie Bra. Now we can. I really love having the clear straps. It really is a great idea. The S&H is why all my Genie bras came from Walmart and Bed Bath & Beyond! I think you will like it! Let me know!!

Honored Contributor

I received mine yesterday. I am old school and hate my bra straps showing. I think they will work well with some summer tops and dresses. (I detest most strapless bras)

I am a 32C and medium is a good fit.

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 lulu2 said:

I received mine yesterday. I am old school and hate my bra straps showing. I think they will work well with some summer tops and dresses. (I detest most strapless bras)

That's great Lulu2. It just goes to show how much give this bra has, how soft and stretchy it is. Did you have any problems with the hooks. Maybe it's just me?!

Valued Contributor

I have several sets of the other versions, and so I am obviously excited to receive this new set. I mainly want it to wear "criss cross" in the back for tank tops this summer.

Super Contributor

Hey, that is so wrong. I PRE-ordered mine. It left the Q building yesterday. lol

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 susan_ca said:

Hey, that is so wrong. I PRE-ordered mine. It left the Q building yesterday. lol

Oh you are right! That is not fair. I had no idea this was even going to be a TSV! I didn't hear anything about it.

I've been messing with my white one today and I just looked at the beige and that one seems to be easier to spot the openings!

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Lanikins said:

I have several sets of the other versions, and so I am obviously excited to receive this new set. I mainly want it to wear "criss cross" in the back for tank tops this summer.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Tank tops this year! I was wearing those tanks with the built in bra but those have no support! At least mine did not. They came from Kohls.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 lulu2 said:

you and me both. I cannot stand that.