Honored Contributor

I really don't care for some of the goofy color combinations

they dress the models in. Just flipped on the Q well into the D&Co. show. They have a model in the hot pink shorts with the yellow striped sweater. I like interesting combinations that look like some thought was put into them, but that combo just looks bad. They do this often. I think they'd sell more separates if they coordinated the looks better.

Super Contributor

Re: I really don't care for some of the goofy color combinations

ITA!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 BonnieBelle said:

ITA!!

So do I!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Also when they are showing two separates and say "these 2 will go together" and often times they do not, but it is seldom that the vendor will correct the host and suggest another combo.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Daysdee said:

Also when they are showing two separates and say "these 2 will go together" and often times they do not, but it is seldom that the vendor will correct the host and suggest another combo.

I agree. In my world they don't go together.

Honored Contributor

I tuned in at the very end of the show. Well, at least they are calling Bermuda shorts Bermuda shorts. Nice looking, BTW.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Isaac is notorious for mixing prints that don't go. I sometimes mix prints when the colors of each garment are the same (i.e. a cardigan and a scarf.) I wouldn't mix prints willy-nilly because it looks ridiculous. It may be runway chic, but it's a real-life mess.

Trusted Contributor

An outfit with too many bold, bright colors makes me feel like a clown.

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

The models look even more ridiculous when they come out wearing, dark sunglasses, big summer hats & high heels with shorts.

I think I heard Shawn asked one of the models if she was blind. Didn't hear what the model's response was, but after the model's response, Shawn said, "The sunglasses!" Shawn's question sounded like she was half joking.

Esteemed Contributor

Poor Jackie (larger model with the pretty smile) .......they seem to give her whatever is left in the bottom of the barrel to model. Rolled up blue jean pant legs with a fancy black sweater and a green shell w/a purse that didn't go with anything - not jeans - not sweater/shell color and not the purse/shoes either. Jackie looked like a refuge from a 3rd world county.

But Kate and Monica (and you know who - tall wiggle one) looked smashing!

Love you Jackie - you're the real deal!