Regular Contributor

Isaac just said he purchased 14 pairs of Belgian slippers in different colors simply because he loves them so much. They are an addition to other Belgian slippers that he owns. They cost $650 per pair at Barneys. Nice shoes.

Super Contributor

Re: Isaac has really nice shoes

And the shoes on QVC are really nice. I have a few pair. Love them.
Contributor

He can afford those nice shoes because he is selling simple tank tops on QVC for $26.50 ....
Esteemed Contributor

That would be $9,100

Esteemed Contributor

He wants comfortable, attractive, quality shoes. So what? He can totally afford them, and then some.

Honored Contributor

They sound like nice slippers.

At least he knows he has hoarding tendencies!

Honored Contributor

I saw a pair of his silver low heeled pumps that I LOVED, but they were B width, and I need C width. I like most of his designs.
Valued Contributor

I was wondering if any one has seen a designers item someplace besides QVC and what the difference is in the items they sell in their shop or to high end boutiques. What makes them up there and how are they designed differently? I was just curious. I am sure the fabric is one thing but what else makes them so sought after as a designer?

The designers make big bucks so why design items for QVC?

I am sure Isaac's scarves are different for the Q than what he would sell elsewhere.

Just thinking about it when you were talking about shoes.

Respected Contributor

And, your point is................???? SO WHAT!!! He bought what he likes...Is this post worthy for some reason? Again, such tackiness....The fact that you actually took the time to look up the cost of the shoes that IM purchased and then posted, is so silly. Discussing what others spend is just classless.

If you like his shoes, then just simply say that-

Respected Contributor

OF COURSE the items on QVC are different from what is sold in Isaac's NY line. The fabrics/materials are a much higher grade- You get what you pay for.

My wedding dress was a Vera Wang- Do you think the quality is the same as the junk sold at Kohl's-I don't think so!