Not applicable

We need MORE Petite clothing options! There are very few designers who offer petite clothing on QVC. I'm tired of every top I order ending up a tunic on me. MORE dresses, tops, jackets and skirts, please!!! Petite sizing also takes into consideration other necessary adjustments besides length over "regular" sized clothing. Please will someone listen?

Super Contributor

Re: MORE PETITE SIZES, PLEASE!

Hear hear!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm glad we're finally seeing more petites than before. But it would be nice to have much, much more.

While it's possible (if expensive) to have hems and sleeves taken up, it's a nightmare as far as the rest of the fit goes. No one in my little town will touch shoulders or other things that need fitting, and I'm just resigned to wearing clothes with ugly fits.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Would be SO nice to have shoulders that don't droop down to the elbows; waists that don't break at my high hip; and necks that don't hit mid-boob!

I do appreciate that qvc petite offerings run the full range: xxs through 3X. That is unusual.

Valued Contributor

Count me in for MORE PETITE LENGTHS in tops ! Since the craze seems to be tunics I just don't buy them anywhere. But would appreciate shorter lengths in t shirts, blouses and pants. Q seems to be dipping their toes into this direction but we need MORE.

{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

I just don't understand why the Q buyers won't stock for the petites, it can't be because the clothes don't sell. The petite clothes are the first to sell out and the so called average sized woman over 5ft.4 is buying some petite clothing as well from what I read on the reviews. You shouldn't have to be 5ft 10 the wear a maxi dress with flats.

Honored Contributor

Talbots! TONS of them! On sale! Really! SALE! LOL!!!!!

Valued Contributor

you are so right--the rise in pants,etc---sleeve length, shoulder width--I don't buy much at this channel or any other---I go where I can try things on Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Totally agree. I got two petite maxi dresses and I am so thrilled with them. I'd love to have petite knee length dresses and skirts too. I had a pile of skirts waiting to be hemmed. All knee length but mid calf on me. I ended up donating them because I hate hemming. I've been trying to get away from the doudy ill fitting clothes look but it's so hard when one is 5'0""