Super Contributor

Issac just made comment about both Shawn and Albany needing vocabulary work! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

:-)

Valued Contributor
I was just watching and heard it too! One might think that if your job required you to frequently sell clothes, you might be familiar with the term fairisle.
Honored Contributor

lol...

I did not catch the comment so I'm not sure what he was referring to?

I think it is easy to get in the bad habit of using the same trendy words over & over again. I know a lot of people who do that.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

:-)

Isaac, is probably tired of stupid words. He hit the nail on the head. Totally agree with his comment.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I agree about Sean but Albany sometimes talks like she thinks it's cute to be so 'down home'. That's the only way I know how to describe it.

I was raised by people who used a lot of Southern colloquialisms. I can tell you many of her's are made up. She just murders some words. I never spoke to my children like they were babies. I don't appreciate being spoken to as if "I" were a baby.

I usually change the channel when she's on. I can put up with a lot of things but being 'spoken down to' is not one of them.

My brain says, "That's the way she is. Just ignore it". However, one cannot ignore something that goes on for 3 *#@ hours.

Honored Contributor
On 4/21/2014 annabellethecat said:

I don't know if I agree about Sean but Albany sometimes talks like she thinks it's cute to be so 'down home'. That's the only way I know how to describe it.

I was raised by people who used a lot of Southern colloquialisms. I can tell you many of her's are made up. She just murders some words. I never spoke to my children like they were babies. I don't appreciate being spoken to as if "I" were a baby.

I usually change the channel when she's on. I can put up with a lot of things but being 'spoken down to' is not one of them.

My brain says, "That's the way she is. Just ignore it". However, one cannot ignore something that goes on for 3 *#@ hours.

When I first heard Albany refer to a woman's backside as a heiny I decided I wouldn't be watching her anymore. Well, that, and her very irritating voice.

Now Shawn does make up a lot of words but I thought Isaac thought that was cute and endearing (which I'm sure she thinks as well). They seem like best buds when they do their Monday night show.

Esteemed Contributor

Ya' think ?!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

I don't watch Albany, but I think Shawn just plays dumb, like she thinks it's cute or something, it seems to be part of her act.

Trusted Contributor

for Isaac!