Honored Contributor

ATTN Louis' Ladies - How Do You Ask Louis If He'll Repeat A Design?

I love, love many of Louis' clothes. I own quite a few of them, even though I don't work, I still love wearing them out.

My absolute favorite design he's ever done (along with some of his suede jackets) is

A107319. I have that jacket in every color except for the yellow. I even owned it in several sizes. However, I've now lost several sizes and I don't think even the 1X fits this season.

They are amazing! They go with everything! So, I went to his Blog but I don't understand how you can post a request for a repeat.

I even took them to a seamstress (I sew some too) and asked her if she could cut them down to fit. She said it would mess up the line of the jacket. That tells me what I already knew....that his designs are better left alone.

I understand the chances of him repeating something are very small, but it doesn't hurt to ask, I guess.

Thanks for the response.

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN Louis' Ladies - How Do You Ask Louis If He'll Repeat A Design?

On his blog there is an 'Ask Louis' section that you can click on.

I think I remember Louis saying that those shirts would cost too much money for QVC to approve because they were silk. His silk has all been replaced with polyester unfortunately.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Annbellethecat,

Under Louis' photo is a black line, with Home and Ask Louis. Click on Ask and scroll to the bottom. It's a lo-o-o-ng way and leave your request.

Cynthia

Respected Contributor

I just got an orange one on ebay, thought I'd try one. Great silk blouse! Many thanks to MJ for the shoulder pads for it.