Honored Contributor

For Ann Taylor fans -- super sale

Right now, all items online are on sale for 50 percent off. But the best and most rare part is that there is free shipping, no minimum purchase. That only comes around once or twice a year. The promo code is readily available on the site.

I believe that the sale ends tomorrow, Monday, April 21.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: For Ann Taylor fans -- super sale

Yes, Ann Taylor always has sales along with Banana Republic. But I agree, free shipping is very, very rare at Ann's. Their S&H is outrageous. I thinks it's free after spending ~$300.00!!! Really Ann, not a deal.

I seldom find anything at Ann's anymore but will look online since it is free shipping. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

On 4/20/2014 Skylands said:

Yes, Ann Taylor always has sales along with Banana Republic. But I agree, free shipping is very, very rare at Ann's. Their S&H is outrageous. I thinks it's free after spending ~$300.00!!! Really Ann, not a deal.

I seldom find anything at Ann's anymore but will look online since it is free shipping. Thank you.

Oh, yes, they have sales constantly. I think the shipping is usually free after $175. I guess that's not that bad if you're buying a lot or more expensive items. But I'm usually just looking for tees or tops.

So I bought one today, and my grand total was $19 and change. I do like them because they offer petites in a wide range, from XXS on up. I have liked all the tops I've purchased from AT -- good quality and nice styles.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this, SuziQ! I read your post at the end of the day.

I've had this top on my wish list, and now it is on its way to me!

Valued Contributor

Umm, very nice top. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Very nice top, peachesncream.

Respected Contributor

That Ann Taylor Split Neck Top also comes in a lovely peach color.

I like the back of this blouse as well.

Super Contributor

Wouldn't you know the full-length cotton sateen pants I've been wanting are excluded from the sale? I'm going to wait.

Respected Contributor

On 4/21/2014 maddiecat said:

Wouldn't you know the full-length cotton sateen pants I've been wanting are excluded from the sale? I'm going to wait.

Oh, no! It's the old "exclusions apply" trick!! Major bummer, maddiecat. I hope your sateen pants go on sale soon.

I was thrilled to get free shipping from them. I've never seen that before.

Super Contributor

Thanks, peachesncream!

I was at an AT store Friday and bought two V-neck T-shirts for 40% off. The fabric is a little on the thin side, but they shirts are nicely shaped. The V isn't too low and the T-shirts have a feminine cut. Nothing big and baggy about them! I bought one in white and another in a pale mint green. I would have bought a black one, but my size was sold out.