Trusted Contributor

What are you wearing for Easter/Passover?

Hi Girls!

What is everyone wearing for the Easter/Passover Holiday?

I want to wear something spring like but it's so cold outside.

Any ideas on what you will be wearing?

Super Contributor

Re: What are you wearing for Easter/Passover?

Same type of clothing I wear to Church every Sunday. I stopped doing Easter outfits when I was a child.

Super Contributor

I'll wear a nice dress and hat, don't know which ones yet. I like to dress up on holidays, it makes them special I think.
Respected Contributor

Work uniform lol.

Super Contributor

On 4/19/2014 cyndog said: I'll wear a nice dress and hat, don't know which ones yet. I like to dress up on holidays, it makes them special I think.

When I was a child, my parents were rather strict about how we dressed on Sunday. It stuck! I always dress up for church.

Frequent Contributor

Lisa Rinna coral maxi dress and a jean jacket. I have been dying to wear it since I got it but, of course, the weather was totally wrong for it. I usually get something new to wear for Easter services but I try to buy something that is casual enough to wear all summer. I am done with dresses that only translate to very special occasions.

Honored Contributor

Wearing an LDO notch collar jacket in navy with matching crepe skirt. I have a Liz Claiborne navy polka dot long sleeve top to wear below or I may wear the SG red polka dot gathered waistband top (A239794). Navy slingback heels and probably gold earrings & watch.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Kathleen said:

Same type of clothing I wear to Church every Sunday. I stopped doing Easter outfits when I was a child.

I hear ya. I remember dressing in dresses and black patent leather shoes and matching little purse. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 4/19/2014 cyndog said: I'll wear a nice dress and hat, don't know which ones yet. I like to dress up on holidays, it makes them special I think.

I agree. A hat really sounds nice. I like to dress up a little too.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/19/2014 MarthaStewardess said:

Work uniform lol.

Oh, I'm sorry you have to work on Easter. You're a nurse? Thanks for all you do though. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}