Respected Contributor
The today's top value convertable maxi dress w shrug. Anyone liking it? Anyone buying? I bought it in the blue and the orange. Just love it.
Respected Contributor
Am I the only one that likes this?? I just ordered another color. They look different and you can wear shirts and tanks with it. I will wear it as a skirt most if not all of the time.
Honored Contributor
Haven't seen it on a model yet but I LOVED the lacy tunic.......
Esteemed Contributor

The maxi is not for me. I don't wear prints on my bottom half, LOL, but I hope you enjoy them.

I will be checking to see what else they have.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/19/2014 violann said: Haven't seen it on a model yet but I LOVED the lacy tunic.......

Lacy tunic? Item number please?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
I love print maxi skirts. No to print pants.
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/19/2014 LisaB said: I love print maxi skirts. No to print pants.

I think they look great on others, just not for meSmile

Honored Contributor
On 4/18/2014 LisaB said: The today's top value convertable maxi dress w shrug. Anyone liking it? Anyone buying? I bought it in the blue and the orange. Just love it.

I ordered the black and white at midnight. If the shrugs weren't all black, I would order another.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor
On 4/19/2014 Tique said:
On 4/18/2014 LisaB said: The today's top value convertable maxi dress w shrug. Anyone liking it? Anyone buying? I bought it in the blue and the orange. Just love it.

I ordere d the black and white at midnight. If the shrugs weren't all black, I would order another.

I figure an extra shrug is not a bad thing and for the third either give it to a co worker or sell it on ebay.
Contributor

I think it is great and it will be the first maxi dress I have owned in years! This one finally tempted me to buy. I'm getting it in aqua; it's an excellent value.